Friday, August 1, 2008

gratitude list.

I haven't done this for a while, and I'm thinking it's about time. Here are my top ten things to be thankful for:

1. frozen grapes, which I'm noshing on as I type.
2. "tent nights," when our kids sleep up in the playroom under two card tables covered by blankets.
3. having a good friend who happens to be a psychic medium (how cool is that?!?).
4. sharing supper with three beautiful, brilliant, way creative girlfriends.
5. my daughter completing her last swimming lesson ever, and with flying (lapping?) colors.
6. weekends with no scheduled activities (almost never happens).
7. Fredericksburg (love this little hill country town!).
8. bath junkie (just discovered this terrific treasure trove of yummy body products).
9. our upcoming trip to the beach.
10. my "tribe" (my birth-aunt & her family).

Oh - and one to grow on:

11. my blog readers, like you! Seriously, thank you for being here! :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Geiger said...

I, too, am thankful for dinner with three creative ladies!!

Love,
Suzanne

Susan K. Morrow said...

Ooh, thanks for the plug! You know how I love having you as my friend, too. Also, I noticed you mentioned Bath Junkie. My younger and I have just discovered it and we are crazy about it! It's like the mad scientist meets the bubble bath!