Wednesday, August 6, 2008

five positive changes.

Here's the crown jewel of Cheryl Richardson's "Week 26 Life Review"five positive changes I've made to date in 2008:

1) I've lost about 40 lbs. since last autumn.

2) I tried a part-time office job and quit it to return to full-time freelancing.

3) Little by little, I'm overcoming my natural inclinations toward procrastination and sedentariness (see St. Expiditus, above, the Patron Saint to invoke against procrastination; his cross reads "hodie," which means "today").

4) Little by little, I'm slowing down to a more measured pace - life is still way busy, but not as overwhelmingly crazybusy as often as it used to be.

5) I'm purposefully creating opportunities to connect with nature.

So, what five positive changes have you made to date in '08? Share, please!

1 comment:

iggee said...

This has been a wonderful year!

1) I've lost 65 pounds since my 6-week postpartum checkup with the twins.

2) I've created time for myself and am happier for it.

3) Little by little, room by room, I'm organizing, sorting and throwing out the trash.

4) I continue to make one-on-one time for each of my kids.

5) I've become a runner - something I never in a thousand years thought I had the ability to attain - and I love every sweaty minute of it!