Tuesday, July 22, 2008

tagged, I'm it.

An ABC tag from my dear friend Stephanie, who took me out to lunch today in celebration of my recent birthday - thanks, Steph!! :)

A - Attached or single? extremely attached
B - Best friend? forced to name only one, Diana
C - Cake or pie? mmmmm, pie (chocolate cream, icebox or pecan)
D - Day of choice? Friday
E - Essential item? MacBook Pro
F - Favorite color? plum
G - Gummy bears or worms? bears
H - Hometown? Austin
I - Favorite indulgence? rice krispie treats
J - January or July? July (my birthday month)
K - Kids? 2 + puppy + fish
L - Life isn't complete without? our little fam
M - Marriage date? May 21, 1995
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 1 brother, 1 birth-half-sister
O - Oranges or apples? apples (fuji, one a day)
P - Phobias and fears? heights, something tragic happening to my kids
Q - Quote? "Everyday life has become my prayer." - Sarah Ban Breathnach
S - Season of choice? spring!
T - Tag 3 people? nah. :)
U - Unknown fact about me? I've never - really, never - done illegal drugs of any kind at all, ever.
V - Vegetable? asparagus
W - Worst habit? toss-up btwn. diet coke addiction & sleep deprivation (might they be connected?)
X - X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food? chocolate cheesecake
Z - Zodiac sign? Cancer (the crab - go figure) ;D

No comments: