Thursday, May 8, 2008

thankful thursday.

My top ten today:

1. My sleek, silvery, brand-spanking-new MacBook Pro, with which I'm blogging right now (it's not up and running with perfect smoothosity quite yet, but is that a glimmer of light I see at the end of this long, dark, computers-gone-crazy tunnel?).

2. So much happy music.

3. Frozen grapes (amazingly addictive, yet healthy).

4. National Scrapbooking Day, an exceptional excuse to spend the day being creative with your girlfriends.

5. Mother's Day, which should come around more than once a year ... 
I'm thinking seasonally (celebrating Mother Nature, maybe?) ...

6. Easy, cooperative-kid mornings.

7. New candles (beach walk and sun & sand from
Yankee Candle).

8. Grace.

9. The dove family nesting in our big oak out front (we've named them The Hooties).

10. Remembering to breathe.

So ... what are you grateful for (did I mention I'm thankful for comments to my blog?)?  ;D

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Girl, you got me totally craving some frozen grapes (after I've brushed my teeth for the night!)

But maybe... I'l sneak a popsicle while the night is still somewhat young.

Beach Walk from Yankee Candle - I'm there! Ummn, can't wait.

Thanks, Kristin for such a sense-exploding post! And for reminding me of all there is to be thankful for.

Jannie
xo