Tuesday, July 27, 2010

today.

today, i am feeling ...
frankly? fat. :p

today, i am thinking of ...
my best friend, who is dealing with a new diagnosis,
& my big girl, who is dealing with her natural compulsivity.

today, i am worried about ...
our road trip to NM.

today, i am loving ...
our surprise thunderstorm weather.

today, i am trusting ...
the mad men writers will reveal what's happening
with joan [& roger] sooner rather than later!

today, i am grateful for ...
the little smudgy pawprints of kitties
skidding down my windshield overnight.

today, i am inspired by ...
my blog-hers, especially ali, cathy, stacy, colleen & lisa.

today, i am spending my time ...
connecting with friends &
catching up with my computer.

today, i achieved ...
a clean house, river rafting reservations,
a homemade supper, a good billboard concept.

today, i saw ...
my little boy eating chicken spaghetti hilariously.

today, i smelled ...
my bath junkie essential lavender lotion. mmmm.

today, i tasted ...
a blue moon pale ale garnished with an orange slice.

today, i heard ...
"roam" by the b-52s.

today, i am ... me.
today, i am. :)


image source: mawphoto.com @ flickr.com.

No comments: