Friday, January 15, 2010

gretchen rubin.

I've been following her blog for over a year and have mentioned her here many times - we all know how I love to go on and on about happiness. Well, it looks like 2010 is going to be Gretchen Rubin's big year.

Rubin's longtime blog about her active quest for a happier life has evolved into a newly published memoir - The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun - which hit the shelves as a New York Times bestseller. She's everywhere I click on the Internet, was interviewed on the TODAY show, and is currently out on her nationwide book tour [but not coming to anywhere in Texas, doggone it!].

OK, yes, of course I've bought the book, and am aiming to read it during January. I'll let you know how it goes, and share whatever inspiring or provocative tidbits I glean from it.

Meanwhile, you can begin your own project through her 2010 Happiness Challenge, or you can catch the Rubin-esque author at her blog, her website, her Facebook page, her Twitter page or the Woman's Day Happiness Project website.


No comments: