Monday, February 9, 2009

today.

Today, I am . . .
  • ramping up to an extremely full workweek - ten interviews to schedule, conduct and transcribe, then write two stories around them, in addition to another pair of writing projects.
  • trying not to let the overwhelm take over.
  • scheduling some "connection" time for myself every day - today, I'm going to my holistic chiro; tomorrow, I'm scrapbooking; Wednesday, I'm sharing a date with my husband; Thursday, I'm doing my loop at Lady Bird Lake; Friday I'm still thinking about.
  • looking forward to seeing four old friends of mine (one high school, three college) and their families for a very kid-friendly Valentine's Day supper.
  • feeling the evil repercussions of the heavenly cheesecake and chocolate cake I consumed over the weekend;
  • ready to dance.
  • beginning to embrace being a big sister (even though we're halfsies).
  • happy for my husband (and myself) that his l - o - n - g hearing is finally over.
  • going to make breakfast for supper - but waffling between easy cheezy eggs or weight watchers fritatta.
  • appalled that I mistook my blog for a Pisces; I believe it's really an Aquarius (still a water-y albeit air sign).

No comments: