- ramping up to an extremely full workweek － ten interviews to schedule, conduct and transcribe, then write two stories around them, in addition to another pair of writing projects.
- trying not to let the overwhelm take over.
- scheduling some "connection" time for myself every day － today, I'm going to my holistic chiro; tomorrow, I'm scrapbooking; Wednesday, I'm sharing a date with my husband; Thursday, I'm doing my loop at Lady Bird Lake; Friday I'm still thinking about.
- looking forward to seeing four old friends of mine (one high school, three college) and their families for a very kid-friendly Valentine's Day supper.
- feeling the evil repercussions of the heavenly cheesecake and chocolate cake I consumed over the weekend;
- ready to dance.
- beginning to embrace being a big sister (even though we're halfsies).
- happy for my husband (and myself) that his l - o - n - g hearing is finally over.
- going to make breakfast for supper － but waffling between easy cheezy eggs or weight watchers fritatta.
- appalled that I mistook my blog for a Pisces; I believe it's really an Aquarius (still a water-y albeit air sign).
Monday, February 9, 2009
Today, I am . . .