Friday, February 20, 2009

Oprah honors you.

And now this, from a "What I Know for Sure" piece, penned by Oprah for O magazine (and saved and now shared by me):

"[W]hen you live life in the fast lane . . . you end up speeding through, just moving to the next thing, doing more and more and filling your schedule until there's no time to even think about what you're doing. And as busy as I am, I often look in wonder at those of you who do all that you do and raise children and prepare meals every day and run a household.

"I bow to your endurance."


That's right. Oprah bows to you. And you. And you. And me.

So just leave the toys/dishes/laundry for later. You deserve a sit-down and a glass of wine. :)

1 comment:

Susan K. Morrow said...

Oh, Jesus, I wonder if Oprah would pay for a maid. I am looking at the messiest, dirtiest kitchen for the third day in a row... I am just going to have to get some help! But for now, the wine.