Wednesday, August 26, 2009

today.

Today . . .

. . . I'm feeling discouraged about my daughter's two-day turnaround regarding fifth grade. Funny, the downhills are typically my favorite part of a roller-coaster.

. . . I braved an Austin August morning to go running around the park.

. . . I wish we would just break the dang days-over-100-degrees record already [five more scorchers to go!].

. . . I wish thirtysomething would come out on DVD already.

. . . I'm cooking Picante Crockpot Chicken for supper.

. . . I feel like something is calling me, but I don't know what yet. No, it is not the Crockpot Chicken.

. . . I'm grieving for my birthmom, whose birthday is tomorrow.

. . . I'm mourning the final passing of the greatest generation of Kennedys [Robert, Edward & John pictured above].

. . . I don't want to perform a three-month analysis of my spending.

. . . I should probably go get my new driver's license while my hair is cooperating.

. . . I'm a little hormonal, I reckon.

. . . I've got my health, my creativity, my family & hope, among many, many other wonderful things.

. . . I may be grumpy, but I'm still grateful. :]

No comments: