Top ten things I'm thankful for today:
2. feeling more balanced following a decidedly less-balanced period.
3. summertime's looseness.
4. back-to-school time's structure.
5. silly jokes between friends that make you laugh aloud later just thinking about them.
6. clean, folded, put-away linen laundry [the sort of laundry I find most vexing].
7. our darling dogs and the little daily routine we've got going.
8. our neighbor's willow tree that gives our driveway afternoon shade from the searing sun [example of a willow above, but with a much more verdant environment].
9. warranties, insurance and helpful service people.
10. lists － I love 'em!!
Hopeful bonus gratitude:
11. rain [well, I would be really, really grateful for it, if it would just come . . . ]
So, what are you thankful for this Thursday??