Monday, July 27, 2009

monday morning gratitudes.

Happy Monday morning message from the universe:

Have faith & release fear of loss or lack; there is an abundance of everything!
Embrace abundance; expect prosperity.


So here's me, embracing abundance via thankfulness:

Grateful for my uber-abundance of work projects.

Grateful for my clients' patience.

Grateful for having some money in the bank.

Grateful for little boy's seemingly speedy recovery from middle-of-the-night vomiting.

Grateful for big girl's little wave goodbye as she left for Nature Camp, which I choose to interpret as "I love you, Mom."

Grateful for husband's understanding, concern & interference-running with kids in light of my currently wacky workload.

Grateful for working appliances & electronics.

Grateful for friends who want to spend time with me.

Grateful for friends who understand why I can't spend time with them at the moment.

Grateful for summertime, even though it's the hottest one ever (no exaggeration).

Grateful for a tough workout.

Grateful for a cool swimming pool.

Grateful for our trampoline.

Grateful for relative health & well-being (mine & my loved ones). 

Grateful for good dogs (& The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan).

Grateful for Phineas & Ferb.

Grateful for tonight's dramatic finale of The Bachelorette (go, Ed!).

Grateful for a teensy shimmer of a light at what I assume may be the end of a long, long tunnel.

Grateful for a new day.

No comments: