Thursday, September 4, 2008

thankful thursday.


My top ten things to give thanks for today:

1. A peaceful approach to life, the universe & everything.

2. How moving my body moves my spirit, consistently & without fail.

3. Spending time in my kids' classrooms.

4. Rachel putting down Elvis Presley as her favorite actor on a school questionnaire, because "he thought of his family, friends & fans first."

5. Our little pocket neighborhood - love it here.

6. Great neighbors.

7. Will spelling his name "WYLL" for the first week of kindergarten (a little overzealous letter-learning).

8. Reading aloud nightly to my kids (Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone currently).

9. People caring for my kids who "get" them & appreciate their specialness.

10. Finally completing some huge home & self projects - hello, home office!! :)

And you??

No comments: