Thursday, June 26, 2008

thankful thursday.

It seems I sort of skipped Father's Day during my recent blog break, so today, I want to offer up the top ten things I'm grateful for in the best dad I know, my sweet husband.

1. He's a fabulous father to our two children.
2. He's one of the kindest people I've ever known.
3. He's almost infinitely patient.
4. He's hilarious, and has no trouble doing what must be done for a laugh.
5. He loves words as much as and the same way as I do.
6. He has one of the most beautiful singing voices ever.
7. He loves animals as much as and the same way I do.
8. He's a yellow-dog Democrat.
9. He has an amazingly well-developed sense of fairness.
10. He has a well-developed sense of security, too.
11. He's the world's most likable guy.
12. He's way smarter than me, but never makes me feel like it.
13. He believes in me.
14. He gets me (this is *HUGE*).
15. He lets me hold the remote control.

OK, so maybe there are many more than ten . . . which is a good thing, especially considering we've been married for 13 years and counting! I'll stop counting my spousal blessings at 15 today, and just count myself as one lucky wife! :)

No comments: