Monday, January 5, 2009

celebrate the everyday - january.


It's January, 2009. How will you celebrate being a woman?

January 6 (today!!) - Epiphany, or Women's Christmas
January 10 - Full moon [the Wolf Moon]
January 12National Clean Off Your Desk Day or Organize Your Home Day (whichever's doable for you)
January 16Nothing Day
January 20Inauguration Day (!!)
January 22Roe v. Wade Day
January 24National Compliment Day
January 25A Room of One's Own Day

Remember, where there is connection, there is power.
Where there is power, there is hope for change. For ourselves, and for our world.
We are all connected. We are all powerful.

Until my next post, be well, be happy & be hopeful.

1 comment:

SCG said...

Now Kristen: you know that I won't clean off my desk! I'll never be able to find anything if I do. :)