Tuesday, December 16, 2008

december gratitudes.

Today, I am . . .
  • doing a fair job of balancing life & work.
  • blogging again & feeling good about it.
  • relieved to have finally completed a project I've had hanging over me since mid-November.
  • concerned about my daughter's extreme internalization.
  • loving this non-sequitur fashion tip from my son (almost six): "Black is good for nail polish if you're going to die."
  • needing some alone time.
  • worried about holiday weight gain.
  • wanting to spend some one-on-one time with my husband.
  • tired - seriously t-i-r-e-d - of seeing 3 a.m. (& later!).
  • proud of my now-traditional Christmas morning cream-cheese-pull-apart rolls.
  • already thinking about 2009 & how I want to be/what I want to do/what I want to make of it.
  • still amazed Barack Obama will be our American President within a month. Wow.
For all this & much more, I'm grateful.
Life is good. :)

No comments: